Agreement: ILC 2017
The ‘Rules of Entry’ as defined here for the Indian Affairs Business Leadership Awards 2017(“Rules”) incorporate the Awards General Terms & Conditions. The Terms shall govern in event of conflict. You agree to be bound by the Rules and Terms by submitting an entry for the Awards.
Awards Deadline and Closing Date :
The final closing date for entries to the Indian Affairs Business Leadership Awards 2017 is 15th of July 2017 (5pm ISD).
Entry Form Submission:
Entries must be submitted as per the Nomination Form procedures laid down by the Award Committee.
Entries will only be accepted when submitted in the English language for Indian Affairs Business Leadership Awards 2017.
Following electronic confirmation of receipt of the entry form by the Indian Affairs Business Leadership Awards 2017 , you will be emailed with an Entry Confirmation mail.
There is no maximum number of entries permitted from a single organization. You can submit as many different entries to as many categories as you would like. However, each individual entry submitted is liable to a separate form.
Entries will be judged on the basis of the information provided to the independent judging panel on the entry form and additional supporting materials where required (see above). Details of the judging panel meetings will not be disclosed, nor will correspondence be entered into by the Indian Affairs Business Leadership Awards 2017 regarding validation or qualification of entries or the decision of the judges. Public voting will have a significant impact to know the mood of the nation.
Entries will be treated as strictly confidential. Only details of the award winners and selected commended or nominated entries in each category will be published prior to, or after the presentation. Disclaimer: All company information collected will be kept confidential. However, ILC 2017 will not be liable for any loss resulting from the disclosure of information in the application. The jury will have the exclusive right to accept or reject any application based on its discretion and such decisions will be final.
The decision of the judges is final. No correspondence will be entered into. The nominees will be notified, and announced privately by the team at the Indian Affairs Business Leadership Awards 2017 in time to make arrangements to attend the presentation ceremony. Presentation of the awards will be made on Friday, 4th August 2017 at Hotel Sahara Star, Mumbai, India (full details to be confirmed nearer the time).
The Decision of the Jury are final & binding. If at any point of time, if the evidences are found to be incorrect & facts & figures point to a grave whether partial or full, the name of the nominees can be withdrawn,replaced or removed. In some cases, even if the letters of Confirmations are issues, may be withheld or cancelled. The last minute decisions can also be taken to give justice to a nominee in voting category by shifting to a individual category based on reports. In case of a tie of two nominees, the award will be conferred to two winners from the list of six.
By entering the Indian Affairs Business Leadership Awards 2017, companies & Individuals are expressly authorizing the Board of Indian Affairs to use the specific text and visual materials submitted for the purposes of promoting the Indian Affairs initiatives to promote trade, commerce & industry in ILC 2017 presentations, reports for publication, web site and media activities as well as all other forms of promotional/publicity materials post the awards event.
White Paper Support
As a reputed media house & keeping the principle stand of not having any sponsors, India Leadership Conclave 2017 is bringing out an exclusive white paper on “Transformation” which has 500 pages penned by leading stalwarts of the country. The White Paper will have 21000 copies print run with hard bound cover & will be widely circulated. All winners are to support the White Paper printing through a corporate profile of their respective companies. The conclave is fully funded by Network 7 Media Group & is known for its grand format from start to finish
For general inquiries regarding the Indian Affairs Business Leadership Awards 2017, please contact email@example.com
Key Highlights :
India Leadership Conclave & Indian Affairs Business Leadership Awards are the flagship leadership venture of the illustrious Network7 Media Group global leadership platform
This Event is held annually in India & is the much sought after event in mainstream India.
Indian Affairs Indian of the Year Awards has been introduced by the jury in 2017 to give highest recognition to the organizations/individuals in social service, sports, business leadership, healthcare, politics & public service
Instituted & conceptualized in the year 2009, the event is rated by the analysts, experts & leaders from different disciplines as the most credible & prestigious title in recent history.
India Leadership Conclave is an effective platform for exchange of ideas, thoughts, networking with business leaders & getting a deep insight from the eminent panel of Speakers.
Widely perceived by the industry Leaders, India Leadership Conclave Platform is attended by top leaders of the country & raise burning topics of tremendous significance.
More than 1000 Delegates have attended the conclave in last four editions & has been richly rewarded intellectually.
More than 400 successful companies & entrepreneurs has been recognized, felicitated & honored at the India Leadership Conclave platform. Fortune 500 companies like Reliance, Tata, Videocon, Fortis Healthcare, Croma Retail, Infosys, Mindtree etc are among the companies in ILC Library.
Iconic & Legendary figures like late Yash Chopra, Rajiv Gandhi & current stalwarts like Ratan Tata, Mukesh Ambani, Rani Mukerjee, Anushka Sharma, Priyanka Chopra, Udaya Kotak etc are few names from the juries voting category.
- India Leadership Conclave & Indian Affairs Business Leadership Awards 2017 will be held in Mumbai on Friday, 4th August, Hotel Sahara Sahara Star , Mumbai, India & will be running on a theme “Transformation”. The Format is by presentations from the Speakers from 09.00 AM to 07.00 PM followed by the Award Presentation Ceremony. The Registration for participation is INR 10,000/- The Program is always sold out a fortnight before the event.
Please get in touch with Ms Sangeeta Singh at firstname.lastname@example.org
How You can Vote :
- India Leadership Conclave’s selection criteria is time tested & transparent.Our robust voting mechanism are aimed at bringing a public consensus of the mood of the nation. The Jury & Organizing Committee have taken every possible steps to ensure fair selection. Each category has its own target audience & is backed by our rich research methodology where we invite/ask/appeal/ request the stakeholders to select their favorite companies or personalities. May top leaders & celebrities are being selected through this process.Here are the few features of how you can vote & How You can Cast Your Vote at your favorite Companies/Leaders*
- Via Online : at www.http://indialeadershipconclave.in
Via Email : Type Your Code & Mail it to email@example.com ( Example if your code is XXX, than type XXX & send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Via SMS : Type Your Code & send it to ++ 91 7205388142 (Example if your code is XXX, than type XXX & send it to ++ 91 7205388142. This is a standard Indian Number & only standard sms charges will apply & those who has free SMS on the plan, no cost will involve. There are no premium charges. Only one SMS will be accepted at one vote & one category & repeated smses from one number will not be counted)
By Indian Affairs Group : Physical interviews will be carried out by Indian Affairs TV Journalists/Researchers to a sample size of 3.5 Lakh voters will be conducted in 16 Cities & will be counted in final votings. Please note that only 40 % of weightage are given to SMS/EMAIL/ONLINE/PHYSICAL INTERVIEWS to gauge the mood of the nation. 60 % purely rests on merits & Jury Members decision to give the real justice & make it transparent in our quest to find the real winners as we have been doing over last 8 annual editions.All Code number of the Nominees are given below in all categories*
One Person can vote only once in all category, repeat vote is not allowed & negated*
Vote by SMS in Mobile costs only normal SMS charge, no extra cost!*
Vote by E-Mail is allowed for one person in all category, repeat vote is not allowed & negated
Nominee must be an owner/manager who is primarily responsible for the recent performance of the company and an active member of the leadership team.Founders of public companies, who are still active in the top management, are also eligible.Nominations can be submitted by anyone who is associated with a successful entrepreneur.
Finalists and winners are selected from all eligible nominations, by an eminent panel of judges.
What makes a winner
- Entrepreneurial spirit: Independent thinking and the ability to sense opportunities and transform them into success.
- Financial performance: The strength of the organization’s financial track record and provisions for long-term sustainability.
- Strategic direction: The talent to serve as a mentor and lead in every sphere of business, ensuring success for the entire team
- Community/Global Impact: Making a positive impact both economically and in the quality of life, in one’s own community as well as globally.
- Innovation: Pioneering new technologies and embracing change through continuous improvement and innovation in all realms of the business.
- Personal integrity and influence: Demonstrating the highest standards of ethics and quality and creating a value system that earns respect and a culture of corporate social responsibility.